The past 10 days have been truly magical as 325+ people joined me for the 10 Day Gratitude Experiment. Focusing on meaningful giving and being thankful for what I have has reminded me exactly why I love this time of year.
But every year, I face the challenge of enjoying the season while also feeling the pressure to be perfect.
Plan the perfect menu.
Throw the perfect party.
Wear the perfect outfit.
Buy the perfect gift.
Get all the things done in record time when all I really want to do is cozy up in front of the fire with some hot cider and a good book.
Do you feel that too?
If you are already feeling the pressure building up this holiday season, then I invite you to join me in doing it differently this year with A Handmade Holiday.
A Handmade Holiday is a beautiful program consisting of instructional videos that walk you, step-by-step, through the simple process of making thoughtful, artisan-quality gifts to give your loved ones this holiday season.
You’ll feel tummy-tingling good giving each and every gift and your giftees will be impressed and delighted.
This self-led video course breaks down exactly how to create beautiful gifts, including:
· Gifts for your boozy friends, your coffee-loving friends and the men in your life
· Gifts for those who savor time in the kitchen and at home
· Gifts for their body (but it’s okay to make one for you!)
· Gifts that will look like you snagged them at Anthropologie (who doesn’t want that?!)
· Gifts that pamper any room, infused with flowers and oils
· Gifts which allow you to add a personal touch and explore your creativity
Each gift is infused with love and beauty – and can be done in minutes. If you find yourself constantly on the hunt for the perfect present, you’ll find them here.
After all, they’re made by you, from the heart. Your friends and family will love them as much as you’ll enjoy making them.
So, if you are looking for the perfect way to add more glitter and less stress, more heart and less hassle, more fun and less fret, and more wow and less ho-hum, then I highly encourage you to check out A Handmade Holiday.