Join Team Dabblist as my Business Support Assistant
I am looking for a business assistant to join me in running my small but mighty business. With the growth of the creative sisterhood movement and community comes the growth of this position so I am seeking someone looking to really root into this role.
This person will come on board with experience in online and social media marketing. Someone with the experience and confidence to take a project and run with it, and will know what I need before I think of it.
This is a location independent position anywhere within the continental United States or Canada. You are in charge of your schedule and hours are flexible, but you must be available during normal business hours for real-time communication with me.
- Work in multiple wordpress sites including loading of posts and pages, understanding tags, formatting images, and managing comments
- Efficiently set up and manage free offer opt-in funnels (using LeadPages)
- Familiar with sales page design best practices and how to use WordPress with a Divi theme to build a sales page
- Managing a membership site platform (ex: Zippy, Membermouse, Memberpress, Thinkific etc.) including adding monthly content to the site each month.
- Management of social media accounts
- Management of email software (I work in ConvertKit) for weekly newsletters and additional mailings
- Customer service with members of my programs (The Dabblist Collective & A Handmade Holiday) as well as private coaching clients
- Creation of promotional graphics
- Editing blog posts and pages for grammar
- Scheduling & communication with partners and affiliates
- Communicate with Becca regularly via Slack
- Have worked with project management software before (we use Asana)
- Comfortable working in Canva
- Experience communicating with customers in brand voice while also maintaining a buttoned up back-end of the business
- Comfort adapting with my evolving business model and creative direction
- Obsessive attention to detail. Please include the word purple in the first sentence of your email application
- You don’t need to be micro-managed and need a ton of guidance on executing your to-do list from day to day
- Consider yourself a visionary with your ability to hear an idea and then move forward to bring into form
- You have realized that you actually love being behind the scenes, supporting a vision into manifestation
- Can work well with an ENFJ personality type
- Solid understanding of social media
- Have ran facebook ad campaigns
- Knowledge of LeadPages software
- Solid understanding of effective SEO practices
- Online launch support experience
Compensation: Depending on experience, 5 hours per week
To Apply: Please email [email protected] using the subject line “I Want to Be Becca’s Assistant” with your resume and a short explanation of why you are interested in working with Becca.