Join Team Dabblist as my Business Support Assistant
I am looking for a business assistant to join the small but mighty team here at Dabblist HQ. With the growth of The Dabblist movement and community comes the growth of this position so I am seeking someone looking to really root into this role.
This person will come on board with experience in online and social media marketing. Someone with the experience and confidence to take a project and run with it, and will know what I need before I think of it.
This is a location independent position anywhere within the continental United States. You are in charge of your schedule and hours are flexible, but you must be available during normal business hours for real-time communication with me.
- Work in multiple wordpress sites including loading of posts and pages, understanding tags, formatting images, and managing comments
- Management of social media accounts
- Management of email software (I work in Mailchimp) for weekly newsletters and additional mailings
- Customer service with members of online programs (The Natural Beauty Course, The Collective, & A Handmade Holiday) as well as private coaching clients
- Creation of promotional graphics
- Editing blog posts and pages for grammar
- Scheduling & communication with partners and affiliates
- Solid understanding of social media
- Experience working in PicMonkey/Canva
- Comfort adapting with my evolving business model and creative direction
- Obsessive attention to detail. Please include the word purple in the first sentence of your email application
- You don’t need to be micro-managed and need a ton of guidance on executing your to-do list from day to day
- Consider yourself a visionary with your ability to hear an idea and then move forward to bring into form
- You have realized that you actually love being behind the scenes, supporting a vision into manifestation
- Can work well with an ENFJ personality type
- Social media skills: facebook ads, pinterest-optimized images, and effective instagram strategy
- Knowledge of landing page software (like LandingPageMonkey or LeadPages)
- Experience with PopUpAlly (or equivalent)
- Understanding of SEO
- Online launch support experience
- Have worked with project management software before (like Asana, Basecamp, or Wrike)
Compensation: Depending on experience, 5-7 hours per week
To Apply: Please email [email protected] using the subject line “I Want to Be Becca’s Assistant” with your resume and a short explanation of why you are interested in working with Becca.